Thursday, April 23, 2015

May Confidence Project

So you guys........I am working on a little project ------->>>> MYSELF!! And I would love for you to join me!!! I'm here to tell ya, the BEST project you can work on is yourself!! 




I wanna know......do you have some awesome plans for this summer? Vacations or weddings? OR are you just tired of being sick & tired and ready for a change? WHATEVER your reason may be…..what are you waiting for? YOU CAN DO THIS and you deserve to do this for YOU! AND we can do it together!!! 

I will be hitting up Nashville, TN in July and I cannot wait!! Soooooo I am on a mission to be in the BEST shape of my life & be my most CONFIDENT self!! BUT I need your help ------ You’re probably thinking ‘how the heck can I help her?’------ WELL you can be my accountability partner that’s how!!! I need the motivation and accountability to keep me going……I am only human and I still struggle daily when it comes to diet, exercise and most of all CONFIDENCE!!

Soooooo starting May 4th I am opening up my {{May Confidence Project}} and I’d love to have you join me so we can hold each other accountable to our health & fitness goals!!! AND we can become proud and confident of ourselves!!! Sound like a plan to you?

How its gonna work >>>>>> Accountability, Motivation, Group & Coach support, Healthy recipes /tips and FUN (of course, I’m all about the fun!) and much MORE!!

Are you ready to make a change? JOIN ME and start NOW to work on your best project to date ------->>> YOU!!! Fill out this form below and we will chat about how to get you started!! 



-xoxoxoxo
Jenn 









No comments:

Post a Comment