Friday, August 12, 2016

COUNTRY HEAT IS HERE!!

YOU GUYS!!! I am so stinkin' excited!! COUNTRY HEAT is finally HERE!!! 

You may be saying to yourself "what the heck is Country Heat??" Welllll, if you don't know what Country Heat is, its a dance inspired, cardio workout where you can burn calories, tone, tighten and DANCE your way to your health and fitness goals. Autumn Calabrese created this workout as another option for those that don't love working out, BUT love listening to fun music and want to get and stay healthy! Sounds like my kinda workout!!! 

AND this program is coupled with the portion controlled container system (that Autumn created with the 21 Day Fix!!) to help you get the BEST results possible!! 


Let me tell you guys, I am NOT a fan of cardio, like AT ALL....but dancing I LOVE that's why I am sooooo excited about this program! It's really easy to get into a 'workout funk' and just go through the motions each day but this little cardio dance workout is here to spice things up for ya! Ohhh and did I mention it goes along with my favorite genre of music ----COUNTRY!! I literally feel like I'm at a Luke Bryan concert in my own home when doing the workouts! YES I love to dance, but my absolute favorite part of THIS program is that ANYONE and I mean ANYONE can do it!! The moves are easy to learn & there is no choreography at all!! 


Soooooo HOW do you get your hands on this program?? 
First you'll need to create a FREE Team Beachbody account (you can do so HERE)

Next you will wanna get the Challenge Package, it's the BEST option aka 'more bang for your buck'!! It will come with the entire Country Heat workout program, the meal plan/nutrition guide, program manual, color coded measuring/food storage containers, 30 days of Shakeology, 30 day FREE access to stream your workouts with Beachbody On Demand (you guys think NetFlix for workouts!!) AND get this, its on sale with discounted price and shipping right now!  Told ya it was the best option!! All of THAT I just mentioned will give you access into my exclusive Country Heat private accountability and support group where I will be giving you sample meal plans, recipes, daily tips and motivation to get you started with the program, keep you motivated and help you to see the results that you are looking for!!
https://www.teambeachbody.com/checkout/-/bbcheckout/challengepack/country-heat?referringRepId=410206
   I ALWAYS get asked....what's the 'secret sauce'.....no secret, just portion controlled NUTRITION!!

TRUST me when I tell you that THIS is the total package!! And having access to my accountability group is the piece you've been missing!! I know when I started with my journey it was so helpful for me to have other women, just like me, in a private group , that I could ask questions, that would tell me to get up & workout when I didn't feel like it and they would help me stay on track with my nutrition!! 
So now you KNOW you want the challenge package and want to join this group, right?!!? You can get YOUR challenge pack through this direct link ---->>>> COUNTRY HEAT!!
(**MAKE SURE that I am your coach before you finalize your purchase!**) 

Ohhhh and because, honestly, I would be doing you a disservice by not offering this to you, this is a GREAT time to sign up as a coach!! If you have ever considered coaching before or you just LOVE the Beachbody Fitness Programs and Shakeology that you want to save 25% off of everything you purchase and you want to share it with others then this is the PERFECT time to sign up!! Ready to get your discount?? ---->>>> SIGN UP HERE!
{{A little note for ya --- when you sign up as a coach make sure that at the bottom of the first page it says that I am your Coach, Jenn Stevens, Coach Id# 410206. *If you already have a coach please contact your coach to sign up with them and to get into their challenge groups for support and accountability.*}}

LASTLY you guys, I am kicking off my NEXT accountability group August 22nd, so you can join me and some other awesome ladies for fun, dancing, motivation/support, accountability, healthy tips/recipes!!! Once you have made your purchase, email me at sis6481@hotmail.com with 'Country Heat Group' as the subject along with your order#. Then, make sure we are friends on Facebook  and NOW we are ready to GET STARTED!! I am SO EXCITED for you!! Can't wait to get started!! 

Check out some of my moves to Country Heat......
APPLY HERE to be a part of the dancing FUN!! 

-xoxoxoxo
Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment