Sunday, May 15, 2016

How To Add Exercise Into Your Daily Life

Squats & Toothpaste?!?! 




You are probably wondering WHAT the H-E-double L I’m talking about, huh??? 

Wellllll let me explain!! I have found some easy ways to add fitness into my daily life! And YES I squat while I brush my teeth! I call it #multitasking my husband thinks I’m nuts….tomato/tomato, right?! haha! For me this is my daily norm….but I realized that NOT everyone does this or even thinks to do it so I wanted to give you a few ideas on how to add a little fitness/movement into your daily life! 

1. DROP IT LIKE A SQUAT: You brush your teeth every morning, right?? Welllll drop it like a squat while you are doing that and do a 60 second wall sit OR 25-30 squats. 

2. TAKE THE STAIRS: When you are going up and down your stairs at home or at work, don’t just walk up them…put a little pep in your step and jog/run up the stairs. 

3. TAKE IT BACK: So if you are like me you visit Target (or any grocery store) ALOT! I know longer find the front spot….NOPE I take it to the back of the parking lot and get in a few extra steps by parking further away! 

4. PUSH UPS 4 FOOD: hahahaha but no seriously you can totally do a few counter push ups while your dinner is cooking. 30 min. dinner — 30 counter push ups! Try it out! 

5. COMMERCIALS SUCK: Wellll they don’t have to anymore!! While you are watching your favorite show and a commercial comes on try doing 25 crunches/lunges/tricep dips on the couch OR put them all together and by the end of a 30 min. show you basically got in a FULL workout! 

Soooooo what do ya think?? Totally doable, right?!!? What kinds of at home/daily life exercises will you come up with???

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, cute post :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. any associated web websites www.proessaywriting.com
    connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyw proessaywriting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips haha, and I really enjoy you're writing style. Your personality totally shows and it's really endearing. I don't know if I'm creative enough to think of my own daily life exercises, but I will definitely incorporate these into my life. Thank you Jenn! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Filippa!! You'd be surprised what you can turn into exercise!! ;) Good Luck!!

      Delete
  5. Select just an activity program that is custom-made towards your particular objectives.exercisefitnessonline

    ReplyDelete