Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sweet Potato & Roasted Red Pepper Bisque SAY WHAT?!??!!

If you can't tell by the weather...FALL is upon us and that means #comfortFOOD, right?!!?!? At least for me that's what cold weather means! hahahaha!!!

BUT in all seriousness....I LOVE me some comfort food BUT I also like to keep it healthy! AND this right here had my mouth watering just thinking about it!! 




Save this for future reference.....because BELIEVE ME.....coming from the PICKIEST eater, EVER, you will LOVE THIS!!! And I'm pretty sure your hubs will love it too!! #winwin

ENJOY!!! 

-xoxoxoxoxoxo
Jenn

1 comment:


  1. Nice recipe.

    Secure & rapidly growing immigration law firm assisting Indian investors with permanent residency in the US through EB5-based “Green Card”.

    Best Immigration Services in Delhi, EB 5 Visa for US, EB-5 Green Card

    ReplyDelete