Thursday, February 18, 2016

It's NOT Always About The Number On The Scale

Non-scale victory time!!!!

I was cleaning out my closet today and came across these 'corporate job' pants and WOW did all the reminders of where I was just a little over a year ago come flooding in! So, I tried them on for the fun of it and they were, I kid you not, falling off! ------ insert  ‪#‎happy dance‬ 



Believe me when I tell you I have tried alllllll the things when it comes to ‪#‎weightloss‬ ----- you name it I've probably tried it. 

BUT something clicked for me one day and I got tired of being 'sick and tired' (I mean that literally!) I am far from perfect, nor do I strive to be, because perfect doesn't exist....at least not in my world. But one thing I am is someone who strives each day to be better than the day before and just wants to live a happy & heathy life! 
I told my#fitfam in our ‪#‎accountability‬ group today that you have to love yourself and TRUST the process! One bad meal won't make you fat, just like one healthy meal isn't going to make you skinny! It's all about ‪#‎balance‬ and ‪#‎consistency‬ daily!

It's not all workouts and meal plans ---- loving yourself is a huge part of this journey ---- don't overthink it and just focus on loving YOU and becoming the BEST version of yourself everyday! 
I am starting to fill spots for my March LOVE Yourself.....Love Your Body accountability group, wanna join in the fun and start working on being the BEST version of YOU???

Fill out this application ----->>>> to secure your spot!!


-xoxoxoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment