Saturday, September 19, 2015

Why PiYo is the RIGHT workout for YOU!

No weights. No jumps. Just HARDCORE results!


As if you need to hear anymore, right?!?! Well I wanna make sure you have ALL the information you need ------->>>>> So, whomever says you have to jump, grunt, strain, and punish your body to get amazing results from your workout, has NOT tried PiYo! The program combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and defined!!




WHY does it work over other pilates or yoga programs you ask?? PiYo the muscle sculpting of pilates, the flexibility of yoga & non-stop fluid movements equaling = total body definition! PiYo isn't like standard Pilates and yoga classes that make you hold long, intense poses, or lead you through dozens of repetitive, core movements. PiYo speeds everything up—including your results—by introducing you to dynamic, flowing sequences that can burn serious calories at the same time as they lengthen and tone your muscles and increase your flexibility.

Will I get results??? ABS--OLUTELY!!!! (you like what I did there, uh?) YES of course you will get results. I have done 1 round of PiYo and saw the most ab & arm definition than from any other workout I have done! The flexibility, upper body strength and lean muscles that PiYo created for me were simply AHHH-MAZING!!! Check out mine & an amazing coach on my team's results with PiYo & Shakeology!







So in a nutshell ::::::::: PiYo is one of my favorite and BEST at home workout programs that I've ever done!! If you liked what you read above and would be interested in learning more about PiYo and joining in on my online accountability group I would LOVE to chat with you about it ------ heck bring a friend, the more the merrier! All you need to do is fill out this form ( http://bit.ly/JoinJennsChallenge ) and I will be in touch!! Can't wait to watch you DEFINE YOUR BODY!! 

-xoxoxoxoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment