Sunday, September 20, 2015

Become the YOU You've Always Wanted


Tonight as I sit and reflect on this past week I can honestly say that it hasn't been the greatest or the easiest for me. 

I'm always my biggest critic ----- what I do and the choices I make are not always supported or 'approved of'.....my life to some isn't the 'norm'. 15 months ago I didn't see myself here, this was not my plan ((hell I didn't even have a plan for that matter)). 

But here I am doing something, that I've been told by many, that I could never do, all because I made a decision....a decision to create the life I wanted to live, not someone else's idea of what my life 'should be'. 

🌟I decided one day to do what others won't so that I can do what others can't! 🌟
Is it always easy?? NOPE not at all!
Has it happened overnight?? Haha absolutely NOT!
Am I where I want to be? Not at all! 
Everyday it's hardwork, I have sacrificed things, BUT most of all I believe & have faith! I believe without a shadow of a doubt that I am where I am meant to be and doing what I am meant to be doing! On the days I struggle the most, I look around and say 'why NOT me??' 

Beachbody coaching has showed me that it's OK to believe in ME and become the person I've always wanted to be! And I am inviting you tonight, to join me and become the person that you're meant to be and that you've always wanted to become! 

My new coach training starts soon, interested or just want more info, all you gotta do is fill out this form ( http://bit.ly/RoyalDreamWithJenn ) and I will be in touch!! 

-xoxoxoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment