Tuesday, April 28, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Results & Thoughts/Review

WOW!!! Just like that it's been 21 Days and I am a graduate of the 21 Day Fix Extreme (the sequel workout to the 21 Day Fix)!!! Two HUGE accomplishments that came out of this program for me were that I actually was able to stick to my meal plan (I usually stink at following meal plans!) AND I didn't have one single drop of wine in 21 Days!!!! I can say that I'm patting myself on back for that! I learned how will power really plays a role in my health & fitness journey with this program for sure! 





The Real Deal: 
I have done 2 rounds of the 21 Day Fix and let me just tell you Autumn definitely took it up a notch for the Fix Extreme!! And I LOVED every minute of it!! The workouts incorporate cardio and strength, with lots of weight and resistance band work (me and the red band eventually became friends.....see photo below), it's a great mix of the two! AND the best part about it is the workouts are only 30 mins. long!!! Who doesn't have time for a 30 min workout? 



I actually surprised myself because I really really enjoyed the Yoga portion of the Fix Extreme. By the time Sunday came around and it was Yoga day, my body was soooooo ready for it!! 



The 21 Day Fix Extreme definitely did not disappoint, and I am extremely happy I did it!! Best part about it is even though it's an extreme program, if you've completed programs like the 21 Day Fix, Insanity Max30 or T25 you will totally ROCK this program!! 


The Results Are In: 
Drum rolllll please......I have to admit I gained about 3-4 lbs after I finished Insanity Max30. I got comfortable and was indulging a little too much on the weekends and it showed!! 
I am 100000% over the moon about my results with the 21 Day Fix Extreme because I really thought I would struggle with the nutrition and no wine thing! BUT once I set my mind to something I will stick to it! Soooooo even though I don't follow the 21 Day Fix meal plan to a T, I do use the containers for measuring out my food and what I should and shouldn't have each day and I stuck to that! 

My measurements:
Before:                    After: 
Arm: 9.5                    Arm 9.0 
Bust: 29                   Bust28
Waist: 26                    Waist: 24.5
Hips: 34                     Hips: 33
Thighs: 18                    Thighs: 18
Weight: 117.5                    Weight: 114.0
Overall weight loss: 3.5 lbs. and -4 inches all over!! 







I honestly couldn't be happier with the results from this program and am happy to say that I WILL be doing another round ASAP!! I have a photoshoot coming up on May 16th and I know this program will whip me into the shape I need by then!!! Sooooo I am living it up this week and back at it on May 4th! Wanna join me?? I would love to have you join me in my upcoming Challenge Group, the May Confidence Project, starting May 4th......if you wanna join in on all the support/accountability/motivation and FUN fill out the form and/or message me for more details!! 


Group Starts May 4th!! 


If you have EVER wondered what all this crazy Beachbody/Shakeology is all about, let's chat and see if one of these AMAZING programs would be a good fit for you!!!



-xoxoxoxo
Jenn 





No comments:

Post a Comment