Monday, January 4, 2016

Ultimate Workout Playlist



Sooooo as we get ready to start our journey with the NEW Beachbody program, The Master's Hammer & Chisel today, I feel like I'm gonna need some good jams to listen to during my workouts......so I came up with my ultimate workout playlist and I wanted to share it with you! 

There really is nothing like a little pep in your step to step that workout up a notch! This exercise playlist will help you have awesome workouts that motivate you beyond belief! The right tunes can be just the push you need to go from a mediocre workout to pushing yourself beyond the limits you thought possible. So get ready to have a party in your gym and be the best that you can be!


1. Work Bitch- Britney Spears 
2. Baby Got Back- Sir Mix Alot
3. Turn Down For What- DJ Snake
4. Masterpiece- Jessie J 
5. Change The Way You Kiss Me- Cardio Workout Crew
6. Turn Up The Music- Chris Brown 
7. Burn- Ellie Goulding 
8. A Little Party Never Killed NoBody (All We Got)- Fergie 
9. Want to Want Me- Jason Derulo 
10. Watch me Whip- Silento 
11. Fight Song- Rachel Platten 
12. Push It- Salt N Pepa
13. Same Old Love- Selena Gomez 
14. Can't Feel My Face- The Weeknd
15. The Hills- The Weeknd
16. One Last Time- Ariana Grande
17. Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
18. Good For You (Feat. A$AP Rocky)
19. Worth It- Fifth Harmony
20. 0 to 100/The Catch Up- Drake 
21. Started From The Bottom- Drake 
22. Hypnotize- The Notorious B.I.G. 
**All of the songs from this playlist I downloaded at www.rhapsody.com you can create an account and listen to radio playlists or pay a minimal monthly fee for unlimited downloads, which is what I do**


When I am not jamming out to the above playlist I like to listen to the workout radio playlist on Rhapsody or Pandora Radio!! So I hope this was helpful and you find your ultimate playlist to ROCK your workout to!! 


-xoxoxoxo
Jenn 

2 comments:

  1. Love this list!!! A lot of favorites here!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I LOVE this playlist it totally gets me pumped up!!

      Delete