Friday, December 18, 2015



WOW is all I can say!!

I remember this day, but I look at that girl in the picture and can’t help but think that ‘who was that girl, and WHAT was she doing with her life?’

4 years ago, I chased ‘perfect’, A LOT!! I thought that living life to the fullest was partying it up on the weekends with my friends and being the skinniest (hence the reason I was hooked on diet pills) & prettiest girl in the room….BOY was I wrong!

I have learned A LOT of lessons in my life but the hardest, yet MOST valuable lesson that I have learned over the past 19 months is that it’s 10000000% A-OK to be ME unapologetically, no matter what! I don’t have to drink, party, be the prettiest or the skinniest, I just have to be ME! Chasing ‘perfect’ for the majority of my life was exhausting!! I would try to be whatever other people wanted & needed me to be…..but in the process I lost myself. Lucky for me though, since I started coaching & joined this supportive community of like minded peeps, I’ve learned that all I need to be is ME! It has helped me realize that these ‘imperfections’ I was telling myself I had for all these years, they are actually ALL the things that make me ME!! It’s crazy the freeing feeling you have when you simply love yourself for who you really are, imperfections and ALL!!

If you take nothing else from this but this --------- always remember to love who YOU are! Learn to laugh at yourself and realize that there is absolutely no such thing as PERFECT!!



-xoxoxoxoxo

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment