Sunday, March 29, 2015

Insanity Max 30 Results & Review

WOW I cannot believe it, I am an official Insanity Max 30 graduate!! It was a crazy hard (physically & mentally) 60 days but I LOVED every minute of it!!!  This program pushed me past ALL of my limits and made me so much stronger inside and out!!





The Low Down: 
I am just going to stand up and say 2 things.....#1 I SUCK at following meal plans and #2 My life has been so crazy busy with moving and building a new home that I have totally slacked with posting my weekly updates!! With that being said, I want to share my thoughts with you about Insanity Max 30.....this was by far one of the hardest programs I've done to date! ShaunT was not playing around when he created this program for sure! BUT I became so much stronger during this program inside and out!
Let's talk about the workouts.....TOUGH? Yes!! Worth it? HE** YES!!! I can 100% say (I didn't know it at the time) month 1 totally gets you ready and geared up for Month 2! The workouts incorporate cardio and strength (BUT with no weights, your body is your weight!), it's a great mix of the two! AND the best part about it is the workouts are only 30 mins. long!!! Who doesn't have time for a 30 min workout? NOW....on to Month 2, let's just say at one point during the 1st week I looked over and said to my workout buddy Alicia, 'did you notice he has talked about getting us ready for Friday Fight Round#2 in every workout this week? NOW I'm scared!!' hahahahahhahahahaha and YES there was a reason ShaunT talked about Friday Fight Round #2 all that week.......because he was preparing us for what was about to happen to our lives (as he would put it!) come Friday!! 
In my 100% opinion this program is nothing short of AMAZING, which doesn't surprise me at all because everything ShaunT is amazing in my eyes! But seriously this program would be great for ALL fitness levels, age or weight! There is a modifier for every exercise/workout that is super easy to follow! NOW onto my results......one thing I will say about my results is I didn't want to lose anymore weight and my goal with this program was to tone up and gain some muscle! In all honesty I wasn't totally OFF when it came to my diet, not sure if it was stress eating sometimes or just life getting in the way but some weeks I totally sucked with my nutrition! 


My measurements:
Before:                    After: 
Arm: 9.5                    Arm 9.5 
Bust: 28.5                   Bust 29
Waist: 25                    Waist: 26
Hips: 33                     Hips: 33.5
Thighs: 18                    Thighs: 17.5
Weight: 111.8                    Weight: 114.2


Yes you are probably like what the heck she gained weight!!! You are right, I did and I'm totally ok with it because I know my eating wasn't on point and that some of that weight is muscle growth that I gained and all that matters is I feel GREAT!! And I don't see a HUGE difference in my before and afters due to the weight gain so that's why I am positive it's muscle gain and not fat! 





NOW I am on to my next journey/workout program which will be the 21 Day Fix Extreme by the amazing trainer Autumn Calabrese!!! If you've heard of the 21 Day Fix then you know who Autumn is and you will know that by adding the words Extreme after 21 Day Fix, she is NOT playing around!! I have done a few sample workouts from the program and will officially start on April 6th BUT until then I am going to play around with the new Beachbody OnDemand this week!!! I would love to have you join me in my upcoming Challenge Group on April 6th......if you wanna join in on all the support/accountability/motivation and FUN fill out the form and/or message me for more details!! 

AND even though I have acknowledged I totally SUCK at following a strict meal plan, I am vowing to follow the 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan for the 21 Days!!! We will see how it goes without wine but HEY it's 21 Days, I can do anything for 21 Days and to be in the best shape of my life come this summer!!! Stay tuned, I will keep you posted throughout the journey (it may not be weekly BUT I will update you!)

If you have EVER wondered what all this crazy Beachbody/Shakeology is all about, let's chat and see if one of these AMAZING programs would be a good fit for you!!!


-xoxoxoxo
Jenn 













No comments:

Post a Comment