Tuesday, March 24, 2015

We are MOVING!!!

First off I just want to apologize for being a little M.I.A. lately!!! It's been a little crazy the past few weeks because we are MOVING!! Our house is sold and we close at the end of April!!! Eeeeekkk!!!!



We are super excited but also a little sad, this was our 1st house and we have many memories here!!! Some of my favorites actually -----> bringing our puppy, Rocco, home (who is now 6 yrs old!).....getting engaged while living here.....and getting MARRIED while being here!! We've had a GREAT life here but it is time for us to move on and build our family and our dreams! 







It's going to be a crazy, hectic few months.......we have decided to build our dream home (it brings tears of joy to my eyes just saying this), that both of us could never have even imagined we'd be saying that EVER!! But we are ready/excited/nervous and blessed to have the opportunity to be able to build the life we've always wanted! 

I will keep you updated along the journey of course (the good, bad and the ugly!) and just want you to know that if you don't hear from me as often as normal it's because I have ALOT on my plate.....but I am here for you anytime you need and I am just a message/email away!! This is just the beginning of me sharing this NEW journey with you and can't wait to share more!!! 
To be continued......



-xoxoxoxoxo
Jenn 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenn! So happy for you guys! Where you building? I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Miss!! We are going to be building in North Huntingdon!! Definitely will be sharing the journey here!!

      Delete