Friday, January 16, 2015

Shakeology = Better than Friday!

Did you know that your diet/nutrition is 80% of your success?!? Crazy huh?! Not really ---> working out is great but if you are not incorporating a healthy balanced diet you are wasting you're time!!! Say this with me: You can not out work a poor diet!' 

But this stuff right here, {Reese Peanut Butter Cup in my cup} to me, it's better than Friday!!! {Yes I just said that!!} 



 {Reese Peanut Butter Shakeology}
- 1 packet/serving of Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk

- 1 bottle (16.9oz) of water
- 1 tsp of PB2 powder
- 12 pieces of ice 
* Blend and ENJOY!!*

Shakeology is literally my 1 stop shop with over 70 superfoods/nutrients/antioxidants and 9 servings of fruits & veggies in one serving AND it's all natural!!!! You cannot go wrong here!!!

I'd take #Shakeology over fast food anyday! This is my fast food!



-xoxoxoxo
Jenn








No comments:

Post a Comment