Friday, January 16, 2015

P90 Week #6 Update: Thoughts & Progress {and a little bit of meal prep!}


OK so I finished Week #6!!! I cannot believe that I am already on week #6 of P90!!! Crazy how time flies when you are having fun! 

I want to address something really quickly because I have been hearing this ALOT lately.....'she is so lucky to have that body', 'you are so lucky to have all that energy', 'he is so lucky to have those muscles'......and I could go on and on and on!!! Let me just say this >>>>>>> The things that happen in your life don't happen by the 'magic' of LUCK or lack there of, they happen because of the work you are putting in to make them happen! We make our own luck! That girl didn't get that body, I didn't get my energy and that guy didn't get his muscles by pure luck.....we worked our A** of for it!! Ask yourself right now today, are you putting in the work (no matter what the end goal is) to reach your goals and get results? 

Month #2 of P90 is still kicking my butt and I LOVE it!!! My body changes daily and I worked up enough guts this week to share a little progress pic with ya >>>>

(I am finally HAPPY with the way my stomach looks!!)

This progress pic has been a long time coming, 7 months to be exact! I have been working my butt off and I can finally say that I am happy with the way my stomach looks! Has it been easy??? HELL NO!!! Has it been worth it??? YES, very worth it!!! 

I finally kicked myself outta whatever little *funk* I was in the past few weeks and really kicked butt this week with my workouts and my eating, but then the dreaded FLU BUG hit our house, thankfully it only lasted about 2 days {thanks to Shakeology!} and I didn't have to miss a workout!!! 



AND THEN the AMAZING InsanityMax30 was delivered on my doorstep this week!!! I was so excited that in honor of the new program and receiving it we totally had to try it out!!! INSANE it sure is but I loved it and there is a modifier too, so when you reach your max out point you can totally follow her lead or take the break you need! This program WANTS you to MAX OUT the point is to push you further than you EVER thought you'd go! 
My momma always taught me to finish what I start so I WILL be finishing P90 and when I am finished >>>>> I am coming for you ShaunT!!! 

Sooooo excited!!!



Ohhhhh we definitely #MAXEDOUT!!



All in all I had a really GREAT week and it starts with me setting myself up for SUCCESS, not failure, by planning & prepping my husband and I's meals for the week!!! It's so easy to get off track if you don't have a meal at your fingertips to grab, you'll end up grabbing some sort of fast food and regret it later! So as promised, here is a little glimpse into my Sunday meal prepping!!!












One thing that I have NEVER claimed is that we eat a 100% clean diet! We eat a semi-clean diet and that's what works for us! I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to chicken and it MUST have some sort of breading on it for me to eat it.....these Perdue Gluten Free, Natural Chicken Tenders (can be found at Giant Eagle or Walmart) were a GREAT find for me!!! They are so yummy and good for me! Now for my hubby I found these trusty little John Soules Food All Natural, Gluten Free Chicken Fajitas strips (can be found at Sam's Club),  and I also add a baked potato into his meals each day, he's not too picky about food so he will eat whatever I make for him!  Sooooooo then I buy a BIG bag of broccoli (can be found at Sam's Club), cook it up and put a 1 cup serving in each of our meals! I make enough lunches and dinners for the both of us for 5 days! That gets us through the work week and keeps us on track since we drink Shakeology daily for breakfast! This may not be the RIGHT way to do it but it is what works for us, I am not spending tons and tons of hours cooking each week, we stay on track and we are losing & maintaing our weight all while eating healthy! If you have ever questioned meal prepping and just don't know where to start feel free to get in touch with me I'd be happy to help you get started! 






Lastly did you know that 2 out of 3 adults are overweight? WOW that's a scary statistic to me!! I am so happy that I am a part of a company that HELPS and CARES about getting our country healthy and ending the trend of obesity! YOU can do this and I want to help you do it, help you LOVE yourself again, help you make changes for LIFE!!
If you have ever had the thought of making a change and you let fear get the best of you......just send me a message and let's chat, no obligation or pressure, just some conversation on how I can help you make those changes to a happier, healthier you! 

-xoxoxoxoxoxo
Jenn 











No comments:

Post a Comment