Thursday, January 15, 2015

Are you setting yourself up for SUCCESS?

Are you doing everything you can to set yourself up for SUCCESS? 

I struggled BIG TIME the last 2 weeks when it came to my healthy eating and I've been in some sort of funk ad I don't know why, but that ALL stops today!! I am giving myself a good kick in the A** and back on track I go!! I am all planned/prepped and ready to take this week on STRONG!

Started my day off right with my favorite Vegan Tropial Strawberry Shakeology! It's easy, quick and ohhhhh sooooo delicious!! 



Recipe: 
*1 packet/scoop Vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
*1 Bottle of flavored water (I prefer Orange)
*1/4 cup of Original Silk Almond Milk
*about 12 pieces of ice, blend and ENJOY!! 

If you wanna set yourself up for SUCCESS, let's chat/message me and get you ready to start 2015 with a BANG!!! Have a great day!! 

-xoxoxoxo
Jenn






No comments:

Post a Comment