Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 1 Insanity Max 30 Update & Thoughts

O-M-G YOU GUYS!!!! I finished my 1st week of Insanity Max 30 and I couldn't be more excited!!! Let me just tell you that this program is AHHHHH-MAZING!!! I am so happy to have ShaunT back in my life and pushing me beyond my limits!! 



Day 1 and #IMAXEDOUT @ 11:42

I am not gonna lie this program is no joke and there were definitely days in this week that I struggled BUT I was finally excited to come home and workout each day, which is exactly what I missed so much! Every single workout gets harder but working out 6-7 days a week for the last 8 months has paid off because I am actually able to keep up!!! Not saying that when the workout is over I don't *SPLAT* on the floor of exhaustion, but it's a GREAT feeling!! 





On Thursday I had to wake up at 5am to workout because I was going to the Garth Brooks concert with some friends in downtown Pittsburgh......soooooo I knew I wouldn't get my workout in that day if I didn't get up early to do it! There I was at 5am NOT wanting to workout but I did it {thankfully} and THIS happened.........





I literally was in total SHOCK when I realized the workout was over and I didn't max out!!! Craziness for my 1st week but definitely something I will have to push for every time during that specific workout!!


Let's Talk Food & Nutrition: 
Let's just say I SUCKED this past week when it came to my nutrition, I mostly stuck to my meal plan but definitely had more treats/cheats than I would've liked! I did keep up with my Shakeology daily (it is my life saver so I #nevermissashakeology) so that really helped me stay on the right track! Plus I got this AWESOME new cup from my coach Allison, how could I NOT drink my Shakeology out of it? 







Something was just off with me this week, I cannot pinpoint it. Maybe it was me getting bored with my food or feeling like I needed something more? Who knows....BUT I am BACK and this week I am following my meal plan to a T!! I adjusted somethings with this weeks meal plan so that I don't get bored, there is more variety and different foods!! I am sooooo ready to take this week head on and totally forget about last week! 






This week is going to be interesting with the workouts because we get to add the 10 Minute Ab Attack in 3 times during the week! My main focus this week is fueling my body each day with ALL healthy foods, drink plenty of water and {NO CHEATS} until the weekend!!! We have some fun things planned this weekend so sticking to the meal plan this week is a MUST!! It's all about your perspective and changing that so that you look at it as a positive thing.........stay tuned!! 



-xoxoxoxo
Jenn








No comments:

Post a Comment