Saturday, February 28, 2015

*Skinny Brownies*

I love love love turning not so healthy recipes into healthier versions to share with my family & friends!!! Now they on the other hand....not so much hahahahaha! But they come around once they taste that the healthier version is actually not much different than what they are used to......SHOCKING huh?! 

That brings me to.....BROWNIES!!! Ohhhhh how we ALL love brownies........(I mean if you don't, I think there is something missing in your life!) I love brownies a little too much sometimes and tend to overindulge when they are around me, so I found a way to make 2 of my favorite things collide {Shakeology + Brownies = MAGIC}!! This recipe for Shakeology Brownie bites is yummy and you get the brownie taste without all the calories/added sugars!! 






 What you will need: 
-2 packets or 2 scoops of Vegan Chocolate Shakeology 
-2/3 cups of PB2 Peanut Butter Powder
-2 Tblsp of Honey
-2 Organic Eggs
-Few pinches of Cinnamon
-Baking pan or bread pan

What you'll do: 
Preaheat your oven to 350*, spray your baking pan with EVOO cooking spray, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, pour into your pan and cook for 8-12 minutes or until cooked through (I had to add a few more minutes to mine), once they are done cut up into small bite size pieces and devour reasonably!!! 








These were a BIG hit with the hubby & our 3 yr old niece and of course ME!! Hope your family enjoys them as much as mine did!! 



-xoxoxoxo
Jenn 




No comments:

Post a Comment