Friday, February 6, 2015


Are you SOOOOOO excited that it's finally Friday and the dreaded work week is FINALLY OVER?? I know I sure am!!! But thankfully I have Beachbody coaching and it's helping me work my way towards living my life by design and on my terms!! 
*
I have been on my crazy, awesome, fun & rewarding journey for the past 8 months and they have been the best to date!! And it’s crazy to think all of this happened and I have this AMAZING opportunity because of a simple invite {just like this one} from my coach! I have become happier, healthier and finally able to pay off some of my pesky debt!!! CRAZY ----> I do have 1 BIG regret though…..that I didn’t do this sooner!!
*
When I first heard about coaching & Beachbody I was one of the non-believers but Focus T25, 21 Day Fix, PiYo, Shakeology and the amazing support system that I am surrounded by daily quickly changed my mind and I was able to see Beachbody coaching for what it truly is, an amazing opportunity and platform for me to LIVE my dreams!!
*
It’s true when they say ‘when a passion meets a profession, magic happens’! I get to wake up everyday and help people become better versions of themselves, to help inspire them to go after their goals & dreams! I cannot say enough how truly #blessed I feel to have Beachbody and this opportunity to be able to share with YOU!
*
NOW ----- I am looking for 5 people to mentor this month. I want to share with you exactly what it is I do as a coach and what I’m doing to work my way towards living my life by design!! My team, #TeamRoyalDream is my family and I love bringing people in that will mesh well with the Team!
*
Soooooo if you are:
-Ready for a change
Inspired
-Teachable
Caring
-Motivated
Honest
-Willing to Put Work in to Reach Your Goals
Want to Promote Health & Fitness
......then I want you to be a part of Team Royal Dream!!
*
You don’t have to be ALL of these things, heck you don't even have to have your goal weight or body, EVEN BETTER you can take people on the journey with you!!! If you have ever glanced at my posts and thought, ‘I would like to do that’ or ‘Why can’t I do that?’ get in touch with me and let’s find out if coaching would be a GREAT fit into you your life! I would love to have you as part of the Team!!

Talk to ya soon!!!

-xoxoxoxo
Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment