Thursday, January 15, 2015

Week #1 of P90 Update: Thoughts & Progress



Everyone is always saying to me “I’m not ready” or “this isn’t the right time” when it comes to getting started on their health & fitness journey. Well WHEN is the right time and WHEN will you be ready? There is never a ‘right’ time, there will always be some reason to want to start your journey like a wedding, a vacation or an event but why not start your healthy lifestyle because you want to live a happier and healthier life, not because of some event you have to attend or be a part of? Our lives are always going to be unpredictable, there is NEVER going to be the PERFECT time for you to start! Sitting around waiting for that ‘perfect’ or ‘right’ time is not going to get you anywhere and your life is going to just pass you on by and you will always be fighting with yourself on WHEN your ‘right’ time is! No matter what you have going on in your life, START NOW and ease in to it you can’t fail or be GREAT at something you never started!

This week I started on another journey with a NEW workout program….P90!! It was a little bit of a tough week for me when it came to work and just life in general. I may have let the stress get the best of me a few days and had too much to drink and too much to eat, BUT I did still get ALL my workouts in this week, drank my Shakeology every day!
Since this is only Week# 1 for me there are no dramatic results (NOT YET at least!) Here I am doubling up on my Shakeology one day this week because like I said above there was an evening that I let the stress get the best of me and I over indulged on alcohol and greasy food!! EEEKKK!!!


(A little overindulging calls for 2 Shakeology's!!)


This week was great other than that little bit of stress/over indulging! I am really enjoying the P90 workouts and my meal planning has been a HUGE help when it comes to making sure I am staying on track with my nutrition. I am not spending countless hours in the kitchen each night or running out to get something fast and easy!  I really am enjoying how P90 incorporates the weights and the resistance bands into the workouts and that it alternates one day with cardio, the next day with weighted exercises!! AND OMG-oodness, let’s just say I got a REAL BIG surprise when it came to Saturday and the Saturday Special workout!! WoooooWEEEEE that was a toughie!! But it felt GREAT!!





My plan this week is to commit to 2 days a week double workouts AND to stick to my meal plan and my workouts daily! No distractions this week!  What will be your plan this week?

Can you challenge yourself to do more?!? Keep your eye on the prize and those goals front and center in your mind!

All in all, I am LOVING the P90 workout program so far, I will continue to share my weekly progress and thoughts with you so you can get a glimpse into what my 90 days are going to be like!!

I am wishing you a FANTASTIC week! Go out there and be a *GOAL DIGGER* this week, and always remember I'm cheering you on from the sidelines!!!!

xoxoxxoxo
-Jenn











No comments:

Post a Comment