Thursday, January 22, 2015

Just call me the -BLOG SLACKER-

Ok soooooo I have totally slacked with keeping you updated with my P90 thoughts and progress and I apologize! Life has been crazy with a full time job, practically a full time Beachbody Coaching business AND trying to sell our current home and build a new one!!! {HOLY MOLY it really is alot when I write it out!} BUT even with all of that it's not an excuse and I am SORRY.....this week is my last FULL week of P90 and I cannot wait to share my results & review with you!!! In the mean time.......



I did it I completed 90 days of P90!!! 


.......thanks to Beachbody and my free swag for working hard last month in my coaching business >>>> I am TOTALLY ready to get started with Insanity Max 30!! What do ya think......am I ready?? I think so!!! Wanna know what ALL the buzz is about with this BRAND NEW ShaunT program??? JOIN ME in my upcoming Challenge Group starting Feb. 1st!! Myself and my personally sponsored coaches are hosting a *Self Love Challenge*..... I mean it is the MONTH OF LOVE after all!!  We are throwing in a little twist on our normal fitness/accountability group!! This month in addition to our daily workouts, clean eating and motivation we would LOVE you to share things YOU love about yourself and speak only good/kind things about yourself daily!! Why shouldn’t you show yourself some ? We all need to feel the love sometimes and these groups are just the place for that, there is no judging whatsoever just daily support, motivation, encouragement and now a little SELF LOVE!!





Sound like something you wanna know more about or try out?? Fill out the form below to secure your spot!! Can't wait to show YOU some love in February! 



-xoxoxoxoxo
Jenn 





No comments:

Post a Comment