Sunday, January 17, 2016

Summer Bodies Are Made In The Winter

I’m sure we’ve all heard that saying that there is a 1st for everything, right?! 
Welllllll let me tell you I’ve had lots of 1st’s in my life, BUT this right here is a 1st that I am SO proud of! 
You see, I have been a yo-yo dieter, basically my entire life and up until 2 years ago, I was pretty much addicted to diet pills! ‪#‎yesijustsaidthatoutloud‬

BUT for the 1st time in my life, I have found something that I LOVE and that has helped me MAINTAIN this healthy lifestyle! ‪#‎nomoredietshere‬ (all it took was 30 min a day with some simple nutrition!). RIGHT NOW, today, I feel better than I EVER have & I will never go back to that girl I once was. I love myself & the skin I am in again and I want everyone to be able to feel this way! 

One thing I have always, always, always.......wait, did I say ALWAYS……disliked, was trying bathing suits on! Well this week I decided to take a little chance on myself and take a sneak peek into what all my hard work has been doing for me, so I tried on one of my favorite bathing suits AND I couldn’t help but get SUPER excited for our upcoming cruise/trip to Jamaica!! For once, I am liking what I’m seeing and most importantly LOVE the way I feel!

Why tell you all this??? Well because I know how hard it is to make the choice to change, I know what it’s like to cry when you look in the mirror or try a pair of pants on that don’t fit anymore, I know what it’s like to feel like you’ve lost control of your own life, I know how it feels to feel tired all the time & I know what it’s like to be afraid to start something new, alone….BUT that’s what I want to do, I want to help you get rid of all those worries and help you feel the way I do now….I said screw it & made a decision to change, I no longer cry when I look at myself in the mirror —— I smile and I am proud of myself for how far I've come, I am the happiest & healthiest that I have EVER been and I am in total control of my life and my happiness, I am now full of life & energy and I am now NOT afraid to take a little leap of faith because I know that I have the biggest support system in my team & my accountability group ladies! You can do this, and I want to help YOU!! Don’t let the cold weather be your excuse to not get up and workout & make some healthy changes, make it your REASON!! ‪#‎summerbodiesaremadeinthewinter‬


I am looking for 5 ladies who are SERIOUS about making a change in 2016 and making it the BEST year to date!! I want to help you get healthy, inside & out! I will be there with you EVERY step of the way to help you love what you see in the mirror everyday & forget about that # on the scale! It’s all about balance! If this is something you, or someone you may know, would be interested in, fill out this application ( http://bit.ly/JoinJennsChallenge ) and let's get you started TODAY! I can promise you, you will not regret your decision!!

-xoxoxoxoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment