Monday, June 22, 2015

Chicken, Quinoa, Kale with a Sprinkle of Sweet Potato

I seriously LOVE finding things that are simple, quick, healthy AND 21 Day Fix approved!! With only 3 ingredients this recipe totally hit the mark! Got a busy schedule? No sweat, this recipe can be used for lunch or dinner ( I used it for lunch today!) and will accommodate the busiest of people and it's healthy!! 



Total time: 15 min. 
Prep time: 5 min. 
Cook time: 10 min. 
(Makes 1 serving)

What you'll need: 
6 oz. pre-cooked all natural chicken breast (I use Tyson brand)
4 oz. quinoa/kale mix (Path of Life, found at SAM's or Costco)
1.5 oz. cubed sweet potato (Stahlbush brand)
What you'll do: 
Sautee all of the ingredients in a skillet with coconut oil for about 15 min. or until chicken is tender and BOOM, just like that you have a yummy meal to enjoy!! 

This recipe can be used for lunch or dinner and was 1 red & 1 1/2 yellow containers from the 21 Day Fix!! Don't forget, the 21 Day Fix cookbook, Fixate, will be released in July!! Wanna know how you can get yours? Shoot me an email at sis6481@hotmail.com and I will keep you up to date on all the release details!! 

Wanna see more healthy tips & recipes just like this one? Join me in my next accountability group.....just fill out the application, at the link below!! 




-xoxoxoxo
Jenn 


No comments:

Post a Comment